A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

.....

Are you a movie composer yet? Could you possibly compose a percussion ensymble and write as sheet music and possibly send me a copy?

Rockafella Skank (Electro RMX) Rockafella Skank (Electro RMX)

dude

You need work on the tempo the origanal was around something like 120 BPM while this is like 60 BPM inorder to have a good remix don't slow it dow drasticly only to a good reasonable speed.

Welcome Home-Know 1 U Wood No Welcome Home-Know 1 U Wood No

Ehh

Ur tempo needs work try having prtice sesions with a metronome till u get it to ur likeing then u have a better sound and more confidence to make up like solo and drum fills then it would get u reconized and could hit a minor lable.

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

differnt approch

it a little differnt from ur other stuff but sill up there with ur greatest work

Gravey responds:

I agree. :-)

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Heart and Soul (Metal Remix) Heart and Soul (Metal Remix)

....

Dude don't use a syth drum kit found on ur promgram u got to find a better one and take the guitair down a couple decibls and hertz PLEASE it is really harmful to the human ear(well most of ours and some of the dogs) othere than that though it is alright

[oove] See the Sun [oove] See the Sun

great

it is good (can't think of anything else to say)

It's nice, yea.
thanks

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

={-

WHOA

[oove] We Will Rock You (rmx) [oove] We Will Rock You (rmx)

Woot

i say it suits it better becuse they wanted that effect but couldn't get because foot pedles that modifyed sounds of guitars didn't appear yet pluse it wasn't their style.

broove responds:

It's hard to say if they wanted that effect. But it really adds to the sound, and it adds good :)
Thanks for listening

ellipse ellipse

great

wow I almost love it as much as I loved hartbeats.

And again, I'm glad. Thank you

Soulja Boy:Travis Barker Remix Soulja Boy:Travis Barker Remix

Dude

the reasin why it is Travis Barker remix is because the drums are done by the drummer of blink-182 TRAVIS BARKER he added drums so it has to be a remix because it was already done as a original mix.